The Commissioners have decided not to meet on a monthly basis anymore. They have decided that it is really not cost effective and thus will be meeting on an “as needed” basis. (what ever that means). Some members were upset over the idea, but in the end, enough members agreed to make it happen. T. Graham Edwards said that if any town needs more frequent updates, he would be glad to schedule an appointment to come down to individual cities.
- Follow on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Things the Tea Party Won’t Tell You About the Founding Fathers
- Only 8% of small business make over 200K a year.
- Who’s Running For North Carolina’s 3rd District Chair?
- What’s your problem with Andre Knight? The Back Story! At Long Last.
- North Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Confirms Staff Changes
- #NCDP Uses Rolesvile High for SEC Meetings
- Warren Mosler - An International Leader in Modern Monetary Theory Endorses Bernie Sanders