The Commissioners have decided not to meet on a monthly basis anymore. They have decided that it is really not cost effective and thus will be meeting on an “as needed” basis. (what ever that means). Some members were upset over the idea, but in the end, enough members agreed to make it happen. T. Graham Edwards said that if any town needs more frequent updates, he would be glad to schedule an appointment to come down to individual cities.
- Follow on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NC Progressives are searching for someone who isn't afraid to tell the truth - introducing Rep. Rodney Moore.
- Butterfield Statement on Dan River Coal Ash Spill
- NC District 24--The Lawmaker v. The Lawbreaker
- Warren Mosler - An International Leader in Modern Monetary Theory Endorses Bernie Sanders
- United States Supreme Court Oral Argument: JDB v. North Carolina–March 23, 2011