I remember watching this sitcom growing up. And, I came close to seeing Hemsley in person in Atlantic City several years ago. Sadly, his body has remained on ice in El Paso since his death. A dispute over the remains with a longtime manager and a half brother. Hemsley, always remembered as George Jefferson, was only worth $50,000 at his death. Sad, but true.
- Follow on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Things the Tea Party Won’t Tell You About the Founding Fathers
- Only 8% of small business make over 200K a year.
- Who’s Running For North Carolina’s 3rd District Chair?
- What’s your problem with Andre Knight? The Back Story! At Long Last.
- North Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Confirms Staff Changes
- #NCDP Uses Rolesvile High for SEC Meetings
- Warren Mosler - An International Leader in Modern Monetary Theory Endorses Bernie Sanders