I remember watching this sitcom growing up. And, I came close to seeing Hemsley in person in Atlantic City several years ago. Sadly, his body has remained on ice in El Paso since his death. A dispute over the remains with a longtime manager and a half brother. Hemsley, always remembered as George Jefferson, was only worth $50,000 at his death. Sad, but true.
- Follow on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NC Progressives are searching for someone who isn't afraid to tell the truth - introducing Rep. Rodney Moore.
- Butterfield Statement on Dan River Coal Ash Spill
- NC District 24--The Lawmaker v. The Lawbreaker
- Warren Mosler - An International Leader in Modern Monetary Theory Endorses Bernie Sanders
- United States Supreme Court Oral Argument: JDB v. North Carolina–March 23, 2011